Thursday, September 10, 2009

FO - Nova Scotia Scarf



I'm proud to show my finished Nova Scotia Scarf, using the Razor Shell Lace Scarf pattern from the One Skein Wonders book. I am so pleased - with the pattern, the feel of the yarn, everything - it's turned out beautifully!

I've never used angora before - and probably wouldn't have purchased it, but my wonderful husband took a trip up to Nova Scotia without me and he brought me home a treasure. He used knitmap.com to find a local yarn store, and he went up to pick out a special yarn for me.

This beautiful angora yarn is called "Peter Rabbit", by Fleece Artist. It's colour is "Marble Mountain" - perfect combination of pinks, purples and deep purple.

Now that I've used it once, I'd certainly be tempted to buy it again!

Ravelry link HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment