Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Z" is for "Zig Zag"

"Z" is for "Zig Zag"


My last and final pair of socks for the Alphabet sock challenge is complete!  Zig Zag is a free pattern, and I have made this last pair for myself, as well.  I am quite pleased with how they've turned out, and the Zig Zags are very easily seen!  The yarn I've used was brought back for me from Nova Scotia a few years ago when he went out to visit (without the family)  I love the soft colours.



I am so pleased with this challenge!  I have used much of my "stashed" sock yarn, and was able to use ALL free patterns, thanks to Ravelry's pattern database.  It has been a blast to follow along with everyone else's progress, too!  I think, however, for my next challenge, that I'll need to do something to use up the scraps...  A bookmark per letter, perhaps, or a blanket with all the scraps?  hummmm....... I must get thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment